Pages - Menu

Friday, November 27, 2009

ACF "Dreams"



You may recognize the image I used in this week's Art Creations Friday collage. It's from a previous ACF challenge HERE, a collage I called "Grace". I was unwell yesterday and so last night, when I checked the ACF site for this week's image and saw the wonderful background we were to use this week, I really didn't know what to do and so forged ahead, creating quite a complicated collage. Only trouble, when I looked at it today I was displeased. That's what happens I guess when you create with a fuzzy head.

But one thing led to another and I decided to do a little photoshop experimenting today and what you see above is the result. I like this one so much better than what I concocted last night! I think it has an aged, almost waxy appearance. I'm also pleased to be able to take a previous creation and use it in the production of a new project.

12 comments:

Jester said...

It's lovely - worth all your hard work!

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful work!!

Faye said...

Wow, this is amazing. I did recognize the dancing couple and remember using it myself. This is a fantastic use of that image. Very pretty.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, Lennie!

gaby braun said...

I agree with you, your digital work looks like "encaustic". Well done!
Love the Muppets video too.

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is amazing. Fantastic job.

Femmy said...

it's just beautiful!! love the softness of the dance couple!!
thanks also for the tip of the kissing gourami, i will see if i can find it here.
have a great weekend.
femmy

Irene said...

Well I'm really starting to feel like I'm going to be a door knob at Art and Soul.

Janny said...

Lovely!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

This is fabulous and great artwork, Lennie.

Betty said...

Beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...