Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Love Live Laugh





love live laugh


Back in February, the captain and I had an eventful afternoon in Orlando when we drove from our winter getaway into the city to visit the Central Florida Fair. We discovered upon our arrival at the front gates that the fair was closed, but since we try to treat our outings as adventures, we didn't let it spoil the day. Instead, I wandered around outside the fence, taking photographs of what I could -- thankful, for example, that the ferris wheel was located near the entrance.

I've shared some of those photos here on my blog, and here's another. You might think that this image took a lot of time to prepare, but it didn't. It took only a few clicks. Oops......not clicks. Taps. Yup, this is another iPhone creation.

WordFoto is the newest addition to my iPhone; the latest find in my never-ending quest to discover cool and fun iPhone apps. All I had to do to create this was open up the app and bring in the photo, then choose the words I wanted to use (more than 20 phrases are included in the app), then choose from among eight different styles (you can create custom styles as well). Done. There is an option to do a little fine-tuning, if I'd wanted.

It's that easy. Even better, WordFoto allows you to use whatever words you want, so I gave "eat write create" a try and came up with what you see below. Some images work better than others, depending on the styles you prefer, so a little experimentation should be expected. But it's fun and it creates something pretty nifty in just seconds. Give it a try!

7 comments:

Lost Aussie said...

What a fun app! and great art to boot!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Great application of a fun app. Love the "eat, write, create" one.

Marcie said...

These are such fun! What a great app!!!

young-eclectic-encounters said...

Delightful- it make me want an i-phone just for the apps available. I simple adore these photos- wish I could do that with my camera or an editing program.
Thanks for sharing
Johnina

young-eclectic-encounters said...

I hope you don't mind but I was so impressed with your photos. i reviewed your post and put a link to it on my blog.
Johnina

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Got it! My photo aps are now a full page on my iphone.

Susan Williamson said...

Sometimes I wish that I could be a little bird just sitting on your shoulder and experiencing your creativity first hand. You're always drawn to the new and interesting ...then you do something with it and draw us in too. Thanks for this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...